- Full Body
- Upper Body
- Legs Only
- Face & Neck
- Student Full Body
ADD ON ITEMS
- Express Solution -This rapid developing solution will allow you to shower in half the time
- DHA Booster Drops - Copper amino vital drops enhance the tan one shade darker. The drops contain peptides, which have become an important ingredient in anti-aging skincare
- Bridal Package - For 3 or more clients receiving a full body spray tan each client gets discount their service and the bride receives a half off spray.
Prep For Your TanNING SERVICE
- Shower - Shower, shave and exfoliate at least 4 hours before your appointment. This gives your pores time to close to avoid discoloration. If you must shower right before your appointment, finish off with a cold rinse to close those pores!
- Clothing - Bring loose-fitting clothes to change into immediately after your spray tan (no denim, no yoga pants, no tight bras or underwear).
- Face & Skin - Remove makeup and deodorant prior to your appointment. Glo Up will provide make-up remover if needed.
- Jewelry - Remove all jewelry.
Tanning After Care
- Wait Time -The solution takes 8 hours to fully develop. During that time avoid getting wet and activity that promotes sweating.
- Shower - When showering, be gentle on the skin. Apply body wash with your hand, avoid any scrubbing or exfoliating that will remove or lighten the tan. When shaving, use a sharp blade and press gently on skin.
- Moisturize - Pat skin lightly with towel to dry, moisturize while the skin is still damp. Apply a few times a day if possible.
- Enhancing Products - To prolong your tan and minimize fading, we suggest using tan extending lotions at home to darken a fading tan.